Ladies and gentlemen, allow me introduce toyou the C-string. A bizarre new bikini that is genuinely a real thing that real people really buy. Lol

The C-string is rapidly ushering in a new age of swim wear and it appears to have taken it’s design inspiration from the sanitary towel
Ever since the 60s, the popular trend in women’s swimwear has been ‘less is more'. Well now The Knarr Company out of Bordentown, New Jersey has launched an absolute assault on fashion in what it has termed the “C-String” bikini.
It also has a guy version which I think is ten times worse!
I don’t know what you guys think, but personally I think these
are pretty inappropriate.
They are very sexy to wear I have 4. I even use them on the beach (Not Swimming)easy to put on & off.
I am 4 months pregnant and still wearing them.
My husband says that I still look sexy wearing them even with my baby bump”



No comments:
Post a Comment