According to TMZ,Sources connected to the former couple says Kris jenner had not seen. Or met with Caitlyn since the transformation as there was real bitterness following their split, made worse by Bruce who had some harsh things to say about Kris and her reality show during the Diane Sawyer interview.
We are told Kris is feeling bad that a nearly 30 year relationship has gone down in flames to the point they almost never even speak.
I mean who wouldn't? I would feel far worse if I were her. Plus, they share children and therefore will always be a family.
Well, they were able to sort things out and Kris is hopeful this is a fresh beginning.
My question here is, would Kris eventually drop this "woman's" last name for her former because as it is, I don't know if it's safe to call them sisters! Just wondering...lol
No comments:
Post a Comment