Saturday, 12 December 2015

Another Nollywood Star Suffers Character Assassination By Internet Fraudsters, Shares Diclaimer Video!

Nollywood actor and creative director, Mike Ezuruonye has taken to Instagram to expose internet fraudsters using his name and a fake I.D card to defraud his fans on social media.

Ealier today, mike shared this post with a disclaimer below it, warning his fans to beware.




"Here's a FAKE ID with my name some FRAUDSTERS now use to Defraud my fans whom I call true friends...Please Beware and stay VIGILANT of their Activities as they try to Extort money from People using my Image on the internet..Plz broadcast so they this can get others to be careful..Here are Fraudulent numbers they use in my name to Do thier Fraud +2348148066375 +2348158616922 ...Thanks BLESS -"

Few hours after the initial post above, the actor shared yet
another post, this time a video which has Mike in it but with a super - imposed voice. Watch...



He Captioned the video thus;

"As I Expose again another VIDEO FRAUDSTERS use to DEFRAUD my Fans in DIASPORA ..They've stepped up their GAME now by taking PRIVATE VIDEOS I post or SCENES from MOVIES and SUPER IMPOSE a VOICE to sound like Mine and send it on SKYPE to their supposed VICTIMS ....WATCH and see that the SPEECH doesn't SINK or Correspond as I Speak in the VIDEO...Again Some of the Numbers they use as Mine are +2348148066375 +2348158616922 ...Kindly copy this and Broadcast to all ur contacts so this can get the right reach for people's awareness..I Implore everyone to be CAREFUL of this CHARACTER ASSASSINATION..THANKS"

Photo\Video: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment